TSplus - Backup Settings
On the TSplus tab, you can configure TSplus settings.
You can Backup or Restore TSplus data and settings by clicking on the button "Backup/Restore" on the top:
The command usage is described below:
TSplus.exe /backup [optional path to a directory]
By default, the backup will be created in the archives directory located in TSplus TSplus Security setup folder. However, the backup may be saved in a specified folder. Relative and absolute paths are allowed.
TSplus.exe /restore [path to a backup directory]
The specified backup directory must contain a data and a settings folder, as created by the /backup command.
Please follow the steps below to migrate TSplus from computer A to computer B:
- On computer A, please click on the Backup button to create a new backup. Settings and data will be saved in the archives directory, located on the C:\Backupparam folder.
- Copy the newly created backup folder (e.g. named backup-2021-01-29_15-01-29), including all content, from the archives directory on computer A to the archives directory on computer B.
- On computer B, from the Backup / Restore window, in the "Restore" section, select the relevant backup name to be restored.
- Then, click on Restore Settings Only to restore the settings. Alternatively, it is possible to click on Restore to restore all data and settings, which is not recommended for a migration but useful to restore TSplus on computer A.
- Please wait at most 2 minutes for the settings to be reloaded by TSplus features.